Mga Pahina

Friday, February 5, 2010

Stepping into a New World

January 24th. My legs took me somewhere strange. I was in a dream world where fantasy and fiction combined with the real and the common – or so I thought.

I didn’t know what pushed me but it was my first time to attend an Anime Convention. It was not only crowded with people, it was teeming with the weird, the amazing and the unknown. With fellow novices in a world of the otaku, I was speechless.

I set off from work in the afternoon and picked up my friends.Read more here

2 comments:

  1. I really did not receive your SMS. Too bad. But you know, despite how much the concept of going to an anime convention appeals to me, the thought of dealing with the hordes that comes with it turns me off.
    Anyway, I wish someday we can plan to attend a convention. Though I've long given up entering the world of cosplaying, I'd still like to give it a try once. Let's do it! Haha. But not sometime soon. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, they announced there that they will have another event on april. Let's go then so that you'll know how it feels. There really are hordes of otaku. It's like having a huge mall wide sale with all the customers wearing costumes, it was fun as fun lasts.

    ReplyDelete