Mga Pahina

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Water: The Two Whites

October 10, 2010. The famed 10.10.10.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm. It was still dark outside but most of us were already up. I got up with quite a struggle. My body still bore the muscle pains of hiking the other day. It was hard to move my knees and my ankles. They were still tender. However, had I not dipped my body in the Hot springs, I might not be able to move at all. It was still a struggle moving from the bed to the bathroom and back. I had lean onto something, but it would be too embarrassing. Read more.

2 comments:

  1. the two white creatures in the pic aren't shells.. those are sea urchin tests ( sort of exoskeleton)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! really? I stand corrected. I'll change it then...

    ReplyDelete