Mga Pahina

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Random Thoughts 2

I purposely titled the first post as Random Thoughts 1 because I know there will be a second one. I didn't realize it will come out a few hours apart.

I am thinking and typing at random so don't expect to find a direction in this post. Hello! Random Thoughts??

I am currently uninterested in doing my work. I am just killing time and energy here. The irony is that though I realize that I am doing nothing worthwhile, I like it and still continue doing it.

Heaven came down and offered me a good life. I have COCO JAM!!

It is hard to set up a business especially if you are not business minded. The paperwork is harder than 100 evaluation reports with home programs on a monthly basis.

I am just ranting and accomplishing nothing. clap clap clap.

No comments:

Post a Comment