Mga Pahina

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

One Really Bad Day

This is really a bad day for me and it happened this week! ARGGGHHH!!!

I was early that day - a Tuesday. I took my first kid for his therapy session. I was trying to shake off the morning sickness by being hyper. The kid also seemed sleepy after an hour of OT session. So to cut the kid some slack I allowed him to play for awhile while I prepared our activity for the day.

Me: So ---, How are you today? Can you tell me what you did this weekend?

Kid: I ---

He was cut off short. He kept on staring at something under my chair.

Me: Come on, answer.

I looked into his notebook where his schedule was written so I could prompt him

Kid: I went to the province....

And that started him talking about his trip, however, I somehow notice him still peeking at something under my seat a few times.

Me: ---, what are you looking at?

Kid: (smiled) Nothing.

The same pattern or something similar to it happened til my kid before lunch. It was a bitter sweet revelation.

Me: ---, what are you looking at?

Kid: A hole.

Me: What hole? under my chair? Is there a hole under my chair?

Kid: No. (pointing at somewhere and then laughed)

At this point I saw what the child meant. I didn't know if I should smack the child or just laugh along. He was pointing at a hole in the crotch of my six-pocket trousers. And in between popped out my shorts and something else. WAAAAAHH!!

Couldn't they be more discreet? 

Forgive me for being modest. Buahahahaha... Now I have one pair of trousers short. DARN! The next few hours until dawn I was really conscious of my movements. How could this happen to me!!

4 comments:

  1. I remember one incident like that before. Do you remember? During an enrollment? I was discrete when I told you. :D
    Buti nga di nila sinabi ng malakas hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lang yan, teacher worthy... hahaha! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hala... ok lang yun kuya.. i think bawat individual may mga moments na ganyan.. :D

    ReplyDelete