Mga Pahina

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Taking It Further Post Script

A friend showed me a scrap of paper with things listed on it. There were also tick marks beside each item. She said it was a list of things she wanted to buy last year. Those were the things she asked God to give her. Included in her list were petty things like a G11 Camera to big things like the renovation of their house. She was ecstatic to tell me that all those tick marks meant that those items were given by God this year. 

I nearly fell on my seat as she related these to me. 

Flashback. I made a similar list here on my multiply. You can view it here. I never intended to give it to God. I thought it was too materialistic of me to give it to Him. After all the kindness and protection that He has given me all these time, I still had the nerve to ask for petty things. Instead, I just listed it and posted it on this site just for fun.

I actually forgot about that list.

God seemed to have read my post. I found out after hearing my friends story that God gave me 4 out of the 7 items I listed. I got all within the year. This time I really fell of my seat. Maybe if I did pray for it and handed the list in God's hands I might have received everything on that list. Nothing's impossible for Him so I guess it could have happened. 

So maybe this is a practice in the making. Maybe I'll post another wish list here. This time I'll really leave it in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment