Mga Pahina

Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Schemes. New Discoveries.

At the start of a new year, I finally decided to start a new hobby. I started writing Haiku or Japanese poetry. Although I admit there are some lapses to my understanding of the art, I still try to maintain the 17 moras or syllable pattern of the poems and the partially revealed themes of the poems. So far I have taken the burden of making one or two haiku a day and posting at least one each day on my wordpress blog.

This day marks the 20th day of writing the poems. So far, I have found an increase in readers. Because of this, I have to improve the craft as well as improve the articles I write. I have other things in mind like how to earn through blogging but I would have to study that further. As of now, I hope I could still keep posting articles and hopefully be blessing to other people in this simple way.

8 comments:

  1. I did a quick check on your 365 Haiku Project. I like the idea. I might try it, but probably not right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haiku seems to be interesting, Kuya Worthy. Though I have to read up on it first before I try to write one.

    For the new year, I've promised myself to cook at least one new meal every week. So far, nagagawa ko pa naman at talagang documented din. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nakapost po yung link dito sa post ko or you can just look it up: http://manacled.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. try it dude... saya pala... although not sure yet if I can sustain it for 365 days... hahaha... but we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's really great karl! although I'd prefer you let us taste your new meal... hahaha... that would be more exciting! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, sige ba! Ang tanong ay paano? Hehehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yun lang! hahaha... you're too far away! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete