Mga Pahina

Friday, March 18, 2011

Jitters.

My hands were clammy and cold. I felt like the smallest person in the universe. I mustered all my strength to talk in front of a crowd. I couldn't quite find my voice at first. I sounded like a squeaking mouse. I really am not good at preaching.

I could write full sermons or a full essay but I couldn't get myself to deliver it in front of a large crowd. I believe it is completely normal. Anyone would really feel scared when asked to stand in front of a large congregation and share a little piece of your life. 

I'm really glad it's over. Praise be to God.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kuya Worthy. I hope you don't mind when I ask, are you planning to become a minister in the future? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what minister? you don't plan those things, karl. you get called...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah okay. I just thought you were called. :)

    ReplyDelete