Mga Pahina

Saturday, December 19, 2009

BREAK!!!

yey! after several days of waiting, the break I have been waiting for has finally arrived and what better way to greet a well deserved break than by posting one of many blogs to come?

For today, I have finally slept long and deep. Something like 10 or 11 hours of sleep. Now that's really long. I don't know why I was able to rest that long but I did. I wasn't tired or anything.
Sabbaths don't tire you out after all. In fact, you get to stay up from 8am to 7 or 8pm in bonding and fellowship with God and other believers.

Others who never had that chance misses more than half of their lives. But that's really what happens every sabbath. We start off at 8am and end by around 8pm. Of course, that's not pure worship service, there's eating, laughing and goofing around in between and sometimes the goofing part takes up most of the day. It's really a good way to start the break. So much for the sabbath.

So saturday night, I slept soundly and woke up the next day at 10am. Really late than my usual 6am. It's really one long slumber. I really appreciated it. So here's to that great rest!!

I just hope that I wont do that for the next two weeks. That's bound to be one great head ache if it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment