Mga Pahina

Monday, December 21, 2009

Some Things I Wanted To See

I come now to a long period of rest from any activity. I find myself sitting on my bed with a laptop and a cell phone at my disposal with no one to text, call or even chat with. It has been almost a year since I last had this kind of moment. I feel like I could do anything with all the time at my disposal. I could watch anything I’ve missed watching.

Then again, I don’t think I can do that just yet. After all, not all of them are TV programs or movies. So after gathering all of my thoughts and pondering over such things, I have made a list of 10 things that I would really love to see and watch in no particular order. (I have long planned for this post and this is the perfect moment to do this.)

Stage Play – After participating in 4 stage plays (ESTRAGEL 1-4) and watching several others, I find myself missing those moments of practices as well as

Read More <=Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment