Mga Pahina

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gamersville Yet Again

I have just posted some blogs about games and gamers, now I never realized that I would post again after a few hours. Try reading it here and here for a change.

I admit I am a gamer. Not hardcore though. I still sleep and eat at the right times. I even have enough time to do my work.

Although I could be hardcore if I wanted to. In fact anyone could be one.

While browsing through the news online, I hit upon one cool article that really amazed me. Try to read it here <-click link

The fact that you could actually trace someone while playing games is cool enough. Wait till you learn that the game company actually helps out in tracing people and they do have the access codes for that.

So does that mean it's the end of privacy?

Whatever, I've got nothing to hide. I just revel at the fact that 2010 is a year for innovations and amazing ideas. Just beware that surprises, though cool, could not always be helpful.

3 comments:

  1. I have to disagree about this one. Being a gamer myself, I don't think skipping meals and sleep for a few days can qualify for the label hardcore gamers. Been there, done that. But my ordeals pale in comparison to other people who barely go out of their room, living off of Mountain Dews or other energy drinks, skipping baths, and basically lost contact to the physical world for days on end. They've long memorized the position of the keys in the keyboard without having to take typing classes, and can talk on hours end about games in general and techniques and cheats, etcetera (on second thought, they might find that a waste of precious gaming type =x). As a person usually accused of being too addicted to games for my own good, I'd like people *coughpapacough* to meet actual hardcore gamers so they'd think twice of attaching said label on me. =x And you know what? I don't know why I'm making a big deal out of this. =x

    Check this one Wortz. http://www.oddee.com/item_96657.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! After reading that article you posted, I could say that we're just occasional gamers. Those guys are hardcore.

    ReplyDelete