Mga Pahina

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Looking Back

I can't imagine that I've been posting write ups, since 2005. Looking back at where I've started, I can't imagine how I was still able to post on 3 blog sites (actually 4 but the 4th one is hidden) up to this time. I tried to look back at my first (and still somewhat updated) blog, BLOG-TA. I got a lot of laughs looking at the comments on most articles (someone seemed to have the most comment on many articles) However, I still couldn't bring myself back to those perky articles I wrote. Probably one of these days, I could set myself to full writing mood to write those twisted stories mostly about the events of the day. Right now, I've settled on recording each day by making one haiku a day (also inspired by that frequent commenter on my blog) on MMASR and the (almost) weekly inspirational updates. I also post here occasionally mostly to rant about how the day has gone for me.

I hope I could still maintain these blogs until such a time the webmasters decide to close down.

No comments:

Post a Comment