Mga Pahina

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Read Forever




I posted this on FB as well. I really loved the anthem. I found this from one of the creators of Trese Comics, Budgette Tan. Here's his site: babblingpoint.blogspot.com. He even included the anthem text.

READ FOREVER

Til all the books I read are read
and all the pens are put down
and everything there is to learn is learned

Til tears are no longer shed
and the ziggers have all zigged
and the irony is all ironed out

Til the heroes retire
and the monsters return to their dens
and all the plots are wrapped up

Til there are no more twists and turns
No more guns in drawers
No more shaggy dogs

Til rhymes stop rhyming
and pots stop boiling
and everyone is happy and there’s nothing more say

Til that day

By hook or by crook
By book or by nook
I will read


CREDITS FROM : http://adsoftheworld.com/media/tv/barnes_noble_read_forever_anthem

No comments:

Post a Comment