Mga Pahina

Thursday, December 27, 2012

What A Year It Has Been

There were lots of hang ups and put downs. There has been a lot of battles and victories.

This year has been a great roller coaster ride probably bigger than the years before it.

I have learned an awful lot. I couldn't imagine how far I've gone from what I was last year. Not to boast, I have been placed in a bigger position this year that required me to make crucial decisions and rely on more people.

I have been blessed by a great Youth Council that knows how to carry the burdens with me. Some have brains the size of elephants that throws out great ideas. Some have dedication and commitment the size of whales who never tire of bringing out their best for the Lord. Some have the heart and passion for service that walked with me an extra mile. Some have the ear and shoulder that they offered to be cried on.

I couldn't ask for more. The youth council made up of the leaders of each ministry have become my strength for the past year. I know it sounds corny and stupid but I cannot help but look back at how far we have gone as a ministry.

I guess this is still not over. The stones we cast are good for another year.

Let's do this PAC-YM!
Let's keep the fire burning!

No comments:

Post a Comment