Mga Pahina

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

And I Wrote About God

Everytime I visit the web, only four pages are active: my email, my multiply site, my friendster account and my xanga account. In all of these accounts except for the latter, I add everyone freely. I think even those strangers whose sole aim in life is to increase the number of their friends on friendster.

So one day I wasn't surprised to find someone has added me up. I wasn't also surprised when that person posted a comment.

A complete stranger added me up. I approved her request with some hesitation.

What really took me was her comment. It brought me a year ago when I tried to force some writing during internship.

I remember very well how I tried to include writing about my everyday experiences in montalban and summer days. All 10 of them included in a book called "verses in my heart" which was off the press last january.

I was really touched that someone was blessed by something I wrote. I remember that all I wanted was to share something to whoever would read the book.

I praise God for it all...


No comments:

Post a Comment