Mga Pahina

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shoulda, Woulda, budda budda budda...

I don't feel creative right now. I have no poems or stories running in my head. And if I did, I find no words that would make it look awesome so here's what I really feel. I'll put it on a list.

WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING NOW:
  1. Writing my message for the midweek or at least researching for it.
  2. Doing evaluation reports for my patients (there are two actually)
  3. Read and finish books (I have currently 4 books on my reading list)
  4. Start thinking about YM's Feb program.
  5. Assemble WAB Kit for future adult patients.
  6. Think about my sermon for the commitment service on Feb 14.
  7. Run some important errands
  8. Finish the blog I started in friendster.
  9. Write some literary project bubbling in my mind.
  10. Arranging my bookshelf

See how busy I am?

WHAT I AM DOING RIGHT NOW:
  1. Writing this blog entry.
  2. Reading other people's blog entries
  3. Watching online video strems
  4. Downloading movies and cartoon series
  5. Playing a computer game (guess what game!)
  6. Waiting for someone to text me.
  7. Texting someone hoping that someone would text me
  8. Sleeping.
  9. Eating.
  10. Daydreaming

I repeat see how busy I am?

4 comments:

  1. i-add mo jan sa doing right now ang "ym-ing with val!" :)) hahahahah!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. and who was it you texted? *intrigera*hahaha

    was she the one nung college days natin? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sino dun? wahahaha... nope... that's history.. wahahaha... Joke lang... actually I sent countless text messages to friends, and relatives... yun yung hinihintay kong reply... either reaction sa kacornihan ng mga jokes or just a simple response to "hi"

    ReplyDelete