Mga Pahina

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ambiguity

I keep racking my head
To find meaning in what you said
Are they messages of pure whim,
Or are the skies beginning to dim?

I follow the clues you leave behind,
And keep on guessing and dying to find,
Leaping with faith at every smile,
But scratching my head at every mile.

I tried to read between the lines,
And try to listen to your whines,
Are your messages more than one,
But, alas, you can call me dumb.

I try my best, the real you to find,
And put a rest upon my mind,
To know what you mean is true,
And no other message to see through.

Why not just try to shout what’s true,
With no need to decipher a hint or a clue,
Give it straight without much further ado,
Without a thought if it hurts black and blue.

2 comments:

  1. did you make this, wortz? is it frustration i feel? hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... yeah I made this one... frustration ba? hehehe... siguro nga...

    ReplyDelete