Mga Pahina

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cool Stuff

Ever since I became an active member of the Pasay Adventist Church, I found myself hanging out at the pastors office even on regular days. I guess it started when I became friends with the pastors, especially the techy guys.

So it wasn't a wonder when I found myself wandering around the pastors office on a Wednesday morning. I found our two associate pastors there tinkering with their laptops. Both were seemingly busy. And I could just laugh when I found out what one of them was busy doing.

I approached Pastor Jonel, our current youth pastor and tried to look at what he was doing. He wasn't typing any sermon or anything. Actually, he was busy talking to his computer. No, our pastor isn't nuts (even if you consider what we did last single's retreat ). I poked him with questions on what he was doing. He said that he was setting up his computer and trying to make it voice activated. I laughed at the thought.

A week later, I found myself at the pastor's office again. I saw my brother there with pastor jonel. My brother was watching at the pastor in amazement. He was saying commands to his computer and lo, and behold, the program would run or close at his command.

Cool!!

Of course,  I wouldn't think of using the same program. I wouldn't know if it would be useful, coolness aside.

1 comment: