Mga Pahina

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Still Taking It Further Post Script

It was at the end of 2009 when I first made a wishlist. At the end of the next year, I found out that I got 4 out of the 7 things on my wishlist which is a lot considering that 2 out of the 7 items were not something you could get in a year. I felt so blessed I made another wishlist in 2010. The same as before, 7 items. 

And same as before, I totally forgot about my wishlist until this month. 

And still same as before, I was overwhelmed by the blessings. 

God was too good that He gave me another 3/7. Still, three of these seven items couldn't be obtained in a year. You can view the whole list here. And here is what I got:

1. Book Collection - I was not able to complete Bob Ong's books since I found it pointless to complete them when I have already read all of them. However, I was able to complete Ambeth Ocampo's Looking Back Books and Budjette Tan's Trese comics. Apart from that majority of the books I bought for this year were Filipiniana. 

2. External DVD Drive - I was able to obtain an external DVD drive now my laptop could read DVDs and CDs. 

3. New Phone - I specifically wanted a touch screen phone. I got a QWERTY instead which is ironic since I once looked at a QWERTY phone with disgust. Now, I appreciate the QWERTY that I resolved not to get a touch screen phone anymore.

Though I only got 3 out of 7 from my wishlist, God has given me more than what I wished for 2011. He provided everything even if I never deserved it. Now I'm fueled again to put up a wishlist for 2012 this time, I'll make it more radical. Lord help me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kuya Worthy! I plan to buy a new cellphone, which is one of the things in my wishlist this Christmas. Would you recommend a QWERTY phone rather than a touchscreen one? Why did you change your mind? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't change my mind it just so happened that I inherited a not so old QWERTY phone from my Dad so I don't have to buy a new touchsceen phone. :D I don't know the pros and cons though.

    ReplyDelete