Mga Pahina

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Still Taking It Further Some More

What's good about wishes is that you don't get disappointed whenever they don't come true. That is if you really understand what a wish is. Wishes are something that we cannot really grasp unless we set it as our goals. For two years now, I've been writing my wishlist at the end of the year and making it the basis of my recap of the year. The first time, I placed anything I had in mind, the second time, I only placed material things. This time, I don't really know what to write. But I guess this is a proper time this year to write my wishlist. The year is about to end and the coming year is beginning to give me an impression of a tough but fun year. So I am going to take it further still by writing down a wishlist and forgetting about it until the end of next year.

Here goes: 

1. DSLR CAMERA - This was in my list last year. I nearly was able to buy it but some things come up that necessitated sacrifice. I really feel the limits of my regular point-and-shoot camera and there are shots and angles that I couldn't get with it. I see the need to level up with a pro or at least a hobbyist camera.

2. LOVE LIFE - This isn't material. I know. Somehow I find myself seeking it as if I needed it. This year has been good to me that hopefully and prayerfully this would come along with the package 2012 would bring. I really wouldn't know, but this year I tried to learn how to act proper to win someone's attention. Hopefully it would come to fruition. A close friend even described it as "a comatose love life. It's just there but it's not moving." Whatever he meant by it, I'll just put it up to God.

3. WATCH / IPOD NANO - I added running this year to my list of sports. I think it would do well if I owned at least a decent sports watch to use for all sorts of sports or outdoor activities. An Ipod Nano is also a possibility since you could somewhat turn it into a sports watch. 

4. IPOD / IPHONE - This is not really a necessity but I still think it would be cool to own one. I'm not really a fad follower but seeing it's benefits, I kinda like owning one if I don't get the one above this first.

5. IPAD - This is another far off item. I tried using our clinic's Ipad for the therapy and it really rocks! Kids nowadays know how to use it so I guess it would really be a big help for my professional career to own one. I found out that most of the cards we use during therapy are available as applications on an IPad. Hopefully this would come.

6. HIKING STUFF - My brother packed most of the little hiking gear I was able to buy and shipped it with him to Palawan. I know that it wouldn't be in tip top shape when it gets back so I need to buy new stuff starting with a bag and shoes. I had the opportunity to buy hiking shoes two months ago but I figured that I won't be going to any mountains until the end of this year so I bought running shoes instead. Next year proves to be more of an outdoor year so I need to invest on new gear. 

7. HOUSE AND LOT  AND A CAR - This has been a recurring wish on my list and also so far the only two that you cannot get in a single year. Still, it's not bad to wish for it. 

This concludes the 7 wishes for the 2012. I pray that when I get back to it at the end of 2012, I'd get at least more than 50%. I guess I'll have to pray for it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment