Mga Pahina

Monday, December 5, 2011

What Happened Here?

What just happened here?

It's been a long time since I last wrote here. I never realized so much has changed to this site. My last post was in august. So much has happened since then. It's actually hard to maintain several blogs. 

Now, I'm seeing more changes as the days roll by. Come, next year, there are bigger and higher things that needed to be done. I'm just excited with the new line up of people. I pray that a lot of blessings will pour out after this. 

I'm just too optimistic.

Meanwhile, I expect to revive this site. More things to write about. More rants. :P

9 comments:

  1. Aside from the changes in the website, wala, ganun pa rin. 3 pa rin tayong loyalista ng multiply. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... oh well... that's good I think... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasama ba ako sa tinutukoy mo rito, Ate Michi? Hehe. Syanga pala, welcome back, Kuya Worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course Karl, sino sino pa ba kung hindi tayo? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Karl. Hahaha... It's hard to maintain several blogs... wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's true. Kaya nga bilib ako sa'yo dahil ang dami mong blogs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, ina-assure ko lang, Ate Michi. Baka kasi meron pa tayong isang kasama. Haha.

    ReplyDelete