Mga Pahina

Monday, December 29, 2008

Bad Shots

Using three pillows and a straw, I was able to do the impossible.

I opened the door to my world thinking it would be worthwhile to spend the hours while waiting for sleep to hit me in the head. I got hit in the head but the computer where my world was supposedly located could not be accessed.

Okay so I don't make sense. So what?

I wend home at 1 am in the morning. A new record for the month of december but not for the year. This year I went home past 12 midnight several times including one time after the Estragel play but you don't want to know about that anyway.

I waited for sleep to catch me. I tried to set up the scene wherein it would catch me while playing a computer game of my liking. But to my dismay, sleep already nearly knocked me out while the computer is not yet running. So I waited till morning to find out what's wrong with this and get the right people responsible for doing this exterminated. (as if I could actually do that!)

So I woke up earlier than usual and started the tedious process of finding out what's wrong with the computer. (At around this season, that would be around 8 or 9 in the morning)

After 7 hours of grudgingly long scans, and checks, I was finally able to.........sleep.

Nice me.

PS. Oh yeah, I managed to fix the computer while sleeping or rather, it fixed itself while I was sleeping.

PPS. the culprits are already knocked out. as in they're also asleep at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment