Mga Pahina

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Never Try This At Home

It's a Holiday. One of those days where there's nothing important to do but be alive and love it or be bored with it. Either way, I felt both. And I probably will be for the next few days. Why do we delegate two weeks to spend everything we've earned for the rest of the year?

Well, anyway, here I was just performing my role in this world at this time of the year: hybernating.

I slept for the rest of the afternoon. But I woke up feeling hot and sweaty all over. Man!! I forgot to turn on the electric fan. Too bad for  me.

Not feeling sleepy anymore, I decided to play on my computer while downloading something. I just got the classic Starcraft game. I decided to finish the campaign game once more just to feel it again.

I was in the middle of building my defences when someone gave me a BUZZ on the yahoo messenger.

Man! I shouldn't have put my messenger on.

I minimized my game, hoping to sign out my YM. A few minutes later I found myself chatting.
When I returned back on my game, my base was obliterated!!!!

So much for feeling it again!

2 comments:

  1. ha!
    yan kasi :p
    bwahahahah!!

    Merry Christmas koya worteh! :D :D
    bwhahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, natawa ako sa sinulat mo, Kuya Worthy. Na-miss ko tuloy bigla ang maglaro ng Starcraft. I also want to feel it again! Hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete