Mga Pahina

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Home Alone

I was left to guard the house. At around this season, I get to be like this. Most of the time, my parents would be busy themselves with all the outreach programs in church. Today, they're at the Haven, an institution for abused women and children. Meanwhile, my siblings are busy with their school work, one is in baguio for a school convention while another is at the hospital on a graveyard nurse duty. My other sister is sleeping and so is my grandfather and they wouldn't wake up until later. So still alone at home.

It makes me remember Kevin McCallister. Who wouldn't forget that 90's Christmas film and its sequel? I really enjoyed it as a kid and I still do now. It's a about Kevin played by Macaulay Culkin, who for some reason was left alone at home when his family was on an annual Christmas Vacation somewhere else. While all alone at home, two escaped convicts tries to break into their supposedly empty home but was stopped by Kevin by placing all sorts of booby traps in their house.

So here am I. Also alone at home writing a blog!! Oh well, I guess it can't be helped. I'll just spray some grease on the stairs for a change. heh!

2 comments:

  1. ako din. until cel arrives in the afternoon. always home alone during weekdays

    ReplyDelete