Mga Pahina

Sunday, April 5, 2009

2009 Manila Auto Show




Due to the scarcity of tickets for barry's graduation and dahil in-indian ako ng mga dapat kong kasama (Kilala niyo kung sino kayo!!! hahaha), Bianca and I went to the autoshow.

The cars were fewer this year. The crowd favorite last year, Mazda, did not have an exhibit, so don't expect an MX-5 here. There were also a handful of motorcycles - actually, only 2 were on the exhibit. The other two-wheeled vehicles on display were scooters.

I learned a valuable lesson when I went to this car show: Bring the right gear! As you can see, these photos are poor in quality. We used bianca's camera phone for the pictures. So no matter how hard I try to focus the pictures on the whole car, only part of it could be seen. If ever I try to move farther to get the whole picture, people would pass by.

1 comment: