Mga Pahina

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dizzy Wizzy

This is the second time in two weeks.

I was utterly confused for two straight Sabbaths.

I was confounded by the silence and knocked over by the excessive visual stimuli. Ever since this ministry started I was really dazed.

Who else to blame but me? I was so eager to put up this ministry together that I had no choice but to bear with it for a while. This is only temporary I guess. I would just have to bear with it until I get used to it and increase my vocabulary.

OK, so I'm telling a story as if I'm already wrapping it up. But that's simply how I feel whenever I try to look at the deaf ministry as they were having a Bible study. Last sabbath, my friend, Myrtle and I dozed off out of confusion. It was too much given our limited knowledge of sign language. I could personally recognize some of the gestures. By some, I meant like less than 10 signs. Myrtle knows 10 more than I do. But it was not enough. And to think that they were discussing about the creation!

But that's alright. Most of them are not Christians yet so it was a very welcome notion to teach them more about the Bible. I wouldn't mind getting dizzy so much as long as it is for others to learn more about the person I love the most: God.

Dizzyness and confusion aside, I really enjoyed looking at those people. They were so amazing to look at. I just pray that this ministry will go on and would continue to grow. I have a vision for this group and I pray to God that things will go His way.

4 comments:

  1. wow worthy. :) this is something amazing. :) keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. worthy! tanggalin natin tenga mo para makarelate ka na! hehehhe joke lng ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha... Actually naisip ko nga yun eh... hahaha... inisip ko nga mag-ear plugs during sabbath or during lunch... nyahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks... Yeah really amazing especially when singing... they're all in sync... ganda tingnan...

    ReplyDelete