Mga Pahina

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Lengthened Lent

I took a walk around the neighborhood one Sunday. It was one of those rare days that I really loved. I had nothing important to do. Normally, I would be rushing evaluation reports and progress reports for submission that week. Yet this time, the heaviest task ranged from buying something from the store next door to finishing my regular meals.

No patients. No reports. It was a Sunday with no rush. Life seemed to be at ease. I love it.

I met life as I went around. I saw children playing the remnants of some of the street games we used to play long before PSPs and the like came into the picture. Parents were also there sitting at the doorsteps, laughing as their children ran around. It wasn’t chaos. It was life at its most basic: Fun.

As I made my way through the teeming crowd of children, a curious sight caught my eye. Read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment