Mga Pahina

Monday, October 5, 2009

blog here. not there.

I have been a member of facebook for several months now. I found out that so many people have made it their habit to waste time in front of the screen and play computer games.

I don't do that.
Okay at least not online.

But that what makes facebook so loved by a lot of people. It rolled everything from social interaction to personality quizzes to gaming. It seemed to be the fab right now. Everyone seemed to go gaga over it.

But I just keep coming back to multiply or wordpress.

Sure. They've merged everything. Everything that is except blogging.

I have recently found out that you can actually post some write-ups on facebook via notes. and tag it to those who could read.

Yet the difference is a great leap from multiply. Facebook notes just offers a plain white background view of your blog which could be summed up in one word: boring.

So here I am still at multiply. I don't mind if I get few readers or even if michi's the only one who bothers to comment.

Let's just stick to our preferences shall we?



7 comments:

  1. Can't place a landscape graphic with a high-tech building on the right portion as a background on FB. boring :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... true... wahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "waste time in front of the screen and play computer games."
    OUCH....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i dont even know how to do it here ... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha. dude, you can link your blog post to facebook naman, pero personally, I find it troublesome to do so. I mean, the fact that they do not use multiply and use facebook instead goes to show that they are more interested it the applications it offer rather than read our lowly blog-posts. XD

    "I don't mind if I get few readers or even if michi's the only one who bothers to comment." -- Special mention hahaha.

    "Let's just stick to our preferences shall we?" -- Amen to that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. (", And even though FB is the fad right now, I'll also keep coming back here to blog, make a review and download songs. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. totoo naman kaya... wahahaha... mostly you're the one who replies immediately... hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete