Mga Pahina

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Need Cleaning ASAP

Finally, my disorganization has caught up with me.

I hated it.

My music player broke down. It was a minor problem, really, but once under warranty, you'd think twice before opening and tinkering with it. So down to the service center I went.

It was minor alright, but worse part of it was I couldn't find my receipt. I knew I stashed it somewhere safe. I guess I was too careful. It was so safe, even I had trouble remembering where it was.

So as of this writing, my bed is cluttered with dozens of books accumulated within 6 months time. Various papers, pamphlets and handouts of bygone days when studying was a habit and receiving condo unit brochures were common, are scattered around my bed and under it. Boxes big and small are open with its contents all over the floor. 

I realized how messy my room was at the moment. Everything was out of place. Add to the fact that some places it's moist and damp probably from the previous storms. Hope cockroaches haven't moved in yet. I'd get all the fun exterminating them soon.

So just bear with the short post. I just wanted release.

I actually couldn't imagine how one person such as me could make a really huge disaster in a single place. In no more than a few feet, I have wrought havoc over all things I have. Just think, I haven't thrown my clothes all over the place yet, so you could only imagine what one of me could do to a small space as my room. And I am just one person. One entity. A puny human.

Not to horde all the glory of the spoils, but I think there's more than a billion people in the world who are probably better or worse than me. Give or take. Better or worse than me, they too could do a certain degree of disarray in their rooms. They too could cause enough CFCs to float in the air or enough garbage to cover the whole world twice over.

Imagine what little damage a few billion of us could do to a small speck in the Milky Way called Earth.

Maybe it's time we cleaned up our room.

Currently: Searching for missing receipt
Currently listening: music of the rusted electric fan
Location: My room

10 comments:

  1. That always happen to me. =x

    I don't like cleaning my room. Because I tend to take out everything, but then run out of places to put things in, so I end up stacking them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you dude... Sometimes you had no choice but to revert back to its cluttered and stacked state since you have no where to place them... I found the receipt by the way, my grandfather thought it was trash so he threw it in his shoe box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing it didn't end up in the garbage collecting truck. Hehe.

    Exactly. My parents always get frustrated with me because after a day or so from cleaning my things go back to how they were. And really, I need a bigger, solo room,. Di na nag-wo-work itong share kami ni Ate Ching sa room. I can't stand her clutter, and add my own to the mix and boom, it's like a bomb went off inside our room. Parang di kwarto ng babae. =x

    ReplyDelete
  4. at sinong may sabing kailangang maging laging maayos ang kwarto ng babae? hahaha... stereotypes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I like that. Pero you know naman, yun ang laging comment ng parents ko hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. sabihin mo, molecules cannot be stable if they are properly arranged. They have to be in disarray for it to achieve stability.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck nalang.. wahahaha.... not all parents agree... mine didn't... wahahaha...

    ReplyDelete