Mga Pahina

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Cinderella Moment

ba-jack-o-lanternIt’s now 1:00AM and I am still up. Probably it’s part of the celebration for the early start of the Halloween break for me. Or probably, it’s something else.

I really think it’s something else.

I had this conversation an hour ago. A cousin. A long lost cousin I was very fond of since childhood. Sometimes you don’t have a choice with this fondness thing because sometimes you get to grow up at the same time and at the same place.

So there she was (yes, a she) and her message. Apparently, she was confused and distraught. Her dilemma: “Do guys really get intimidated when girls are overly conservative and goody goody?”


Read More...

2 comments:

  1. you're thinking about it too much tol... hehe

    IMO, the answer to the question is the word 'overly'... it might not be about intimidation altogether.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. siguro nga... or maybe just I became desperate to post something and attach a meaning to it... I've tried rereading this post. I can't stop laughing about the topic.

    ReplyDelete