Mga Pahina

Friday, November 6, 2009

Manipulation and Temptation

GirlSmall“Ayaw!”

She flashed one of her most precious and cutest smile.

I was taken aback. You’d travel a thousand miles before you’d get to see this kind of smile. Anyone could be taken by the small petit frame with the high pitch voice. A small battery of cuteness no one could resist.

She smiled her most precious smile and pointed to a toy she wanted. The more I tried to say no, the more she smiled her heart-melting smile. Before I knew it, I was under her spell.

Read More

4 comments:

  1. wag ka kasi mamilit! hehehehe kala ko kung sino na eh! tsk tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahaha... sino ba akala mo? hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this blog of yours, buddy. (", The part that talks about how kids do manipulate is good but the latter part is even better! Thanks for posting these kinds of blogs. (",

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why people are so good with manipulation. They have mastered the art when they were just wee little boys and girls. =x Adults never stood a chance.

    That's why when a child attempts to manipulate me, I force them into a compromise. But when it comes to my nephew Grey... Epic fail man.

    ReplyDelete