Mga Pahina

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YM of the Future

A lot has been said about the recent YM retreat. A lot has been mentioned about the 60 strong who prayed through the storms and was smiled upon by God. The pictures probably could tell what the words from our YM site could not express.

It's all enough and boring readers with details could be overkill.

Yet there's one word that could describe the retreat, it was blessed.

I have come to realize that a silent shifting in the Youth Ministries is brewing like strong hot coffee. Once you partake of it, you'd realize how long it would shock you and keep you awake. As of this writing, I could say that I shiver with excitement with the way things are turning out with me as witness and surveyor of it all. I could only hope and pray for such changes.

I sincerely pray for the coming ministry - a united front of God's children each one serving through and with their own groups. I pray for the merging of talents, hobbies, causes and professions for a continuous conglomeration of ideas. I pray for the breaking of the idea of exclusivity and instead the idea of openness and friendship. I pray for a lot of things and I hope such things could materialize in due time.



8 comments:

  1. nice one Bong... love it!!! Amen! Praise God....

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nice nice nice nice nice...whatsoever the YM does, whether it be eating, drinking, or in whatever we do..we do all to the Glory of GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah and eating and drinking it was .............

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this line.. "I pray for the breaking of the idea of exclusivity and instead the idea of openness and friendship." years back, such was my idea of PAC-YM.. exclusive, sosyal, ingrata, isnab, mahirap ma-reach.. but then first impressions dont last.. not at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. true... now, it's time for change... hahaha... mala barrack obama... wahahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless PAC-YM. Sana ganito rin sa mga youth ng SPAC-YM sa church ko. hehe.

    ReplyDelete