Mga Pahina

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Futile Attempts.

Oh how much I've struggled.

I've tried everything to get to know you more. I tried looking around. I tried asking around. I tried keeping track of you. I kept my eyes and ears open. I kept my mind open as well.

Remember how I've poured out my all. All my frustrations, my rants and my aspirations. You became a witness to it all. I could only repay you by looking out at you. Struggling to keep you updated.

And you know, I never gave up on you. Even though it's hard and the times were though, I still kept you in my mind and hoped that one of these days I could visit you. I still longed to pour it all out.

How long has it been? I could not even remember. Yet my attempts were still futile. My ideas were still limited. My powers to keep you and bring you to the pinnacle of success were set back by mediocrity, lack of talent and technical know how.

I know, my attempts were futile.

I got frustrated.

But that won't stop me from going on. That won't hinder me from learning more and pouring out all my energies.

It's hard I know. There's a lot of things to know.

Yet I will do it all. You just wait. You'll be like others like you.

One of these days, I will know how to manage my wordpress blogs properly and learn what makes you tick. You just wait blog, I'll make you visually entertaining! :-P

What exactly were you thinking? This is about my other blog.


6 comments:

  1. shit, I was wondering what the dramatics was about. And here I thought I stumbled on something juicy. Damn.

    =x I hear ya. I am trying to keep my livejournal too, but most I can do is just copy my blog here in Multiply. =x It's really hard, since I didn't really start blogging earnestly until recently. =x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... Nah, save the juicy part when we meet... hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol just remind me about it and prepare your questions... wahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "What exactly were you thinking? This is about my other blog."


    First, I thought you were stalking a girl...

    Then, I thought you were referring to a video game...

    then, a PC...


    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete