Mga Pahina

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Friendster revisited

Do you remember friendster? That's the forerunner of most social networks but now few people ever go there. Before the comments, the FBchat and the like button, there was the testimonials, the bulletin and, later on, the blog. Sadly though, myspace beat it 

Lately, I found myself revisiting my page. A lot has changed. The format tried to catch up with its many competitors including facebook, but somehow it couldn't. Yet it's still running. Maybe somewhere in this planet, there are still loyalists who visit and interact through their friendster account.

I visited the testimonials and melted. A lot of the testimonials disappeared probably because the users have been deleted when they transferred to facebook. Yet those that remain were still heart melters. Those testimonials were written way back 2005. Too bad it's gone, it somewhat tells you what people think of you. 

It made me wonder where are all those people? I hope and pray to God that they are well...

No comments:

Post a Comment