Mga Pahina

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

K-Ball

Back in High School, I used to imagine that what it would be like to have cable TV. I used to imagine what movies, cartoons or sports channels I'd watch if ever we had one. I thought that maybe someday if ever I got work, I will subscribe to any cable providers. 

Now that I have been working for a long time, I still didn't get that subscription. The thought played on my mind today, but I ended up smiling because nowadays, I don't even spend more than 15 minutes in front of the TV. So what's the point?

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha! same reason why we dont have tv at maginhawa. we rarely see each other and if we have tv, baka di na kami mag-usap at maging virtual na lang talaga ang batian namin ng good morning and good night. kahit na super gusto kong manood ng "I heart you Pare". hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahaha.... kaya pala.... bili ka nalang ng murang myphone na may TV...

    ReplyDelete