Mga Pahina

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Power Nap, Power Play

Really got irritated today.

I was fortunate enough to have a three hour break. Though they were not consecutive breaks, I still enjoy the fact that after sometime, I would have one hour to do anything I want. I spend my first break eating lunch. The next was something that I really needed. I started at 8am so I was really drowsy by then, so I took a power nap. I informed my friends to wake me up before the end of my break. 

I plugged my ear phones and dozed off. I nearly dozed off until someone tapped me on the shoulder. I woke up startled and irritated, I haven't even been asleep for 10 minutes.  It was one of my colleagues and she was asking me to wake up to suggest things for supplies for the clinic. It was something that could actually wait. It wasn't really urgent and the moment I was already awake, she was already talking to one of our personnel and seemed to have given a fairly long list.

Aaargh! What the hell did she wake me up for?

3 comments: