Mga Pahina

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Unconcerned

It seems like for the past three weeks, people have become very busy. I for one seemed to find no time in using my own computer. Whenever I get home from work, I find the bed more tempting that tinkering with my laptop. So most times, I just leave it for my siblings who said they were going to work on something important like pet society or farm something. Sometimes I just look at them while working on their games, but never once did it draw me to play as well. I don't know why.

The mornings don't even give me a chance to use the computer either. So far, the longest time for me to stay in front of the computer was less than an hour and that was only to take a peek at my emails for any important messages (which most times didn't contain any important messages lately just updates).

So now my laptop looks battered inside and outside. It needs maintenance work very badly. Apparently those who borrow it from me were not really keen on taking care of it. Just today when I opened it, I didn't hear any sound and the sound device somehow showed signs of wear. Yet I still seem unconcerned. I wonder why.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... Di kaya stressed ka lang, Kuya Worthy? Minsan ko nang naramdaman yang ganyang feeling na parang unconcerned about things na dati naman e may concern ako. I think we just need to slow down a bit and take things in stride. For now, I'm still trying to learn how to do that. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... it's actually easy for any of us to say "slow down and take it easy" apparently they're really hard to do... I guess what I needed is a time for leisure. I never had that in weeks...

    ReplyDelete